Find this coffee and more at https://www.transcendcoffee.ca/
Roberto FigueroaFind this coffee and more at https://www.transcendcoffee.ca/
Roberto Figueroa - Honduras
Raspberry | Cocoa | Spice
Whole bean roasted coffee. Choose bag size above.
- Region: El Cedral, Santa Barbara, Honduras
- Altitude: 1500 meters above sea level
- Varieties: Pacas
- Processing: fully washed
- Drying: raised, covered beds
Honduras is a country that grows some spectacularly complex coffees, and the western highlands that make up the Santa Barbara department are home to some of the most innovative coffee producers in the country. Above the town of Peña Blanca are communities of growers and millers that are dedicated to the pursuit of amazing coffee. The team at Beneficio San Vicente, a dry mill located in Peña Blanca, has excelled in both spreading the knowledge of coffee husbandry to the surrounding communities and growing access for these excellent coffees to specialty buyers from around the world. Roberto Figueroa’s farm is located near the town of El Cedral and the pacas that he grows is full of fruity flavours.We’re excited to be serving more and more coffees from this beautiful region.
As a signatory to the Pledge we share the vision towards the following:
- Ensure a sustainable supply of coffee by working towards a living income for producers so they will continue to invest in the future of their businesses.
- Transparent reporting enables actors along the supply chain to make informed choices. This will help the industry to raise prices paid to farmers and provide living incomes in coffee producing countries.
- Transparency about Free On Board (FOB) Prices is a first step. We encourage all companies and actors along the supply chain to make prices transparent at every step of the supply chain.
- Transparency is a tool to ensure that marketing claims are backed by actual facts.
FOB Pricing - $US - $3.90 per pound
Lot Size - 4256 lbs (30 bags)
Coffee Quality - 85+ (Excellent)
Length of Relationship - 2 Years
Percentage of Transparent Trade Coffee - 77%
Find Similar Products by Tag
Must try coffee
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jun 2019
This is one of the best coffees l have ever had from Honduras, or any where else.
So smooth and velvety, doesn't even need sugar. I can hardly wait to make coffee every morning now that l have this one.
I ordered a small bag, but will order a 2 lb. bag soon, before they run out.