Everly Villoslada -green, un-roasted coffee
Peach + Fresh Berry + Spice + Vibrant + Creamy
Please note: this product is green, un-roasted coffee. You will need to roast this coffee yourself. Choose bag size above.
- Origin: La Shumbana - Santa Rosa, Peru
- Producer: Everly Villoslada
- Altitude: 1850-1920 meters above sea level
- Varieties: Caturra Grande and Pache
- Pronunciation: Ever-lee Vee-o-sla-da
Producer Everly Villoslada grows coffee on his farm, Doña Sarita, in the Jaen province located in Northern Peru. The district, called Santa Rosa, has three small villages, Shumbana, Diamante and Vista Alegre. The villages form a U-shape on the mountain side. The area is known for a unique varietal called Caturra Grande. The cherries are much larger than the typical Caturra variety and gives coffees from the Santa Rosa area a unique character and flavour profile.